Monday, July 6, 2009

Sarah Palin's idea of advancement

Sarah Palin should probably run for P.T.A. president, because that is about all she's capable of handling.


Her desultory, you-won't-have-me-to-kick-around-anymore press conference on Friday made clear to me that she is completely incapable of handling a major job outside of Alaska.


Prior to that, I was keeping an open mind. However, she now has demonstrated that her prickly skin is so thin, that I'm convinced a national office for her is not in the Republican Party's best interest.


The talk over the weekend at the gathering we attended was one of sympathy for Palin; however, I was the only one who thought she was completely out of her element, get out of kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Once I suggested we were speaking about the presidency, then asking everyone if they have heard ANYTHING new and fresh from her since they've been introduced to her--they hadn't because she's said NOTHING new--a couple of my friends admitted that what I was saying was true.

Now that she's resigned from her job--bad move--she's lost her credibility and shown me she can't go the distance.

Plus, she's become arrogant.

Thanks for the read.

No comments: