Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sanford: Another Republican man in power bites the dust

You know, as a Repubican woman, I can only say I'm sick of these men in our party who continue to carry us down the river to ignominy. The opposition is entirely correct in calling us hypocrites.

One of the reasons our party is in trouble is precisely due to men like Governor Sanford, whose sickening mea culpa I am now witnessing, cannot somehow find it in themselves to stay faithful to their wives. Currently, he is pontificating about God's law and sin. He also is suggesting that this news conference (the one right now) is his payback.

No it isn't, Gov. You've lost everything--not to mention maybe the White House, Dumbass. Hope it was worth it.

I suggest the cheaters simply do what Rudi did: out and out infidelity--in your face cheating and take the consequences. At least Rudi is not a hypocrite.

Again, a Republican man has cheated and we suffer. I'm sick of them and I want them out of party leadership.

Thanks for the read.

No comments: